Join the largest digital restaurant hub in Europe!
Founded in 2017 by Anton Soulier, previously one of the first employees at Deliveroo, Taster creates and operates online restaurant brands available through on-demand food delivery platforms (Deliveroo, UberEats, etc). We’re experiencing 30% growth month-on-month and currently operate different restaurant brands across London, Paris, and Madrid. Taster has a team of over 100 chefs and has served over 1,000,000 meals last year alone.
Our vision is to build the largest global digital food court – which means rapid scaling across all our categories and key cities. To do this we are looking to invest in and build a world-class Tech team to cater to our portfolio of digital restaurant brands.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a creative Product Designer.
Taster Product Designers work with feature teams of product managers, engineers, scientists and executives to build products. We are looking for entrepreneurial team members who value moving quickly and can help innovate and drive product initiatives across the company and the kitchens. As a Product Designer, you will ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the level of craft. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product knowledge: design, interaction, research.
What responsibilities we’re looking for in this role
- Lead design process end-to-end, from research to developer handoff
- Conduct user research to identify user needs and pain points
- Sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas with users and refine with user feedback
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers and stakeholders to explore and build new experiences
- Design a design system
- Contribute to strategic decisions around the future direction of Taster products
You are our ideal candidate if you...
- A diverse portfolio demonstrating systems thinking, product design skills and experience conducting user research
- 3+ years experience as a Product Designer designing and shipping digital products (not just websites) in a SAAS company.
- Ability to work independently, balance priorities and take initiative
- Proficiency with standard design tools for prototyping (figma, balsamiq)
- Knowledge of UX methodologies and frameworks, workshop facilitation, UX research activities and tools, design tools, design systems
- Strong visual design skills with proficiency in dashboard design, information architecture, typography and responsive design
What Taster can offer you
- The chance to join the fastest-growing food startup backed by Top Venture Capital firms.
- Opportunity to unleash your potential and develop within a dynamic environment surrounded by a cross-border team of industry veterans and food aficionados.
- A competitive salary & quarterly bonus schemes
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- We also operate a referral scheme so if you know any talented individuals who would be interested in joining an exciting and fast-paced business, please let us know.