Join the largest digital restaurant hub in Europe!
Founded in 2017 by Anton Soulier, previously one of the first employees at Deliveroo, Taster creates and operates online restaurant brands available through on-demand food delivery platforms (Deliveroo, UberEats, etc). We’re experiencing 30% growth month-on-month and currently operate different restaurant brands across London, Paris, and Madrid. Taster has a team of over 100 chefs and has served over 1,000,000 meals last year alone.
Our vision is to build the largest global digital food court – which means rapid scaling across all our categories and key cities. To do this we are looking to invest in and build a world-class Tech team to cater to our portfolio of digital restaurant brands.
We’re growing rapidly and looking for a creative Product Designer.
Taster Product Designers work with feature teams of product managers, engineers, scientists and executives to build products. We are looking for entrepreneurial team members who value moving quickly and can help innovate and drive product initiatives across the company and the kitchens. As a Product Designer, you will ensure our products and features are valuable for people, easy to use, and of the level of craft. You will be expected to utilize your full range of product knowledge: design, interaction, and research.
What responsibilities we’re looking for in this role :
- Assisting product designers individually at each step of the product design workflow with advice, critique and hands-on work if required.
- Help on defining the global roadmap with the product and tech leaders in line with the group's strategy and objectives and ensure the design strategy aligns with the goals and culture.
- Work on key strategic projects & new launches with the Head of product
- Ensure overall adherence of the products to our brand identity
- Coach and retain top product designers in the team.
- Set up an environment - with tools, workflows and frameworks - in which product designers can thrive and progress
You are our ideal candidate if you...
Our ideal candidate leverages his design skills and experience as a manager to have an impact on Taster’s growth and has a proven track record in:
- Designing and shipping digital products (not just websites) in the SAAS industry
- Supporting a group of product designers and elevating their execution level through reviews, feedback, design studio, etc
- Setting up tools, workflows, rituals and making them evolve as the team scales
- Applying different UX methodologies and frameworks, workshop facilitation, UX research activities and tools, design tools, design systems
- Hiring, onboarding, identifying recruiting needs, reviewing performance and handling all kinds of people topics
- Experience as a leader or contributor to a design system (design principles, style guide, visual identity, pattern and components library)
- A good understanding of product management, the process from discovery to delivery, the main tools and frameworks
What Taster can offer you
- The chance to join the fastest-growing food startup backed by Top Venture Capital firms.
- Opportunity to unleash your potential and develop within a dynamic environment surrounded by a cross-border team of industry veterans and food aficionados.
- A competitive salary & quarterly bonus schemes
- Private healthcare scheme
- 25 days’ annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Flexible hybrid work environment
- We also operate a referral scheme so if you know any talented individuals who would be interested in joining an exciting and fast-paced business, please let us know.