The Kitchen Supervisor will be responsible for preparing all the dishes of its brands. The role will have to respect all Taster’s standards whether quality, speediness or hygiene. You will be responsible alongside the Kitchen Manager for leading the Kitchen Team in delivering our iconic food to the highest standards.
The Kitchen Team will look at you as their leader, giving them guidance and development as you work in harmony together.
Competitive pay | Free food | Flexible working | Training | Chance to be part of the founding team of an exciting new brand! | Join a energetic and motivated team | £11 per hour
- Help to lead a team of around 5 cooks by creating a strong spirit of cohesion
- Ensure a smooth shift by preparing all the dishes in time according to the customers orders coming in through the delivery platforms tablets
- Support and partner with the Kitchen Manager in order to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Verify the quality of the products prepared and served in order to ensure optimum quality service (rating, prep time, etc.)
- Smoothly manage the transitions of meal orders and delivery
- Ensure the kitchen is properly cleaned and organised after each shift
MAIN DIPLOMAS AND LEVEL OF EXPERIENCE
- Dynamic, rigorous, enthusiastic, organised, resilient, loyal, attentive to detail
- NVQ level 1 and NVQ level 2 is an advantage
- HACCP Training is an advantage
Our mission? – We create iconic food designed to be delivered
Our vision? – Everyone should be able to enjoy Taster whenever they want.
Take a look at our webiste for more - https://taster.com/