In October, we are launching an exciting new Italian concept with a world famous celebrity chef! It will be your job to bring this to life in our pop up kitchen in Soho!
The Kitchen manager is responsible for leading the Kitchen Team in delivering our iconic food to the highest standards. This is done through an eye for detail, maintaining high operational standards and inspirational leadership. The Kitchen Team will look at you as their leader, giving them guidance and development as you work in harmony together.
You will be integral to the success of Taster as a company, being comfortable working with internal partners to create, execute and provide feedback so we can continue to develop and grow our offering.
This role is a fixed term position, ending mid January 2023
Competitive pay | Training | Free meals | Join a motivated and energetic team | Chance to lead the founding team of an exciting new brand!
- Lead a team of around 5 cooks by creating a strong spirit of cohesion
- Support and partner with the Assistant Kitchen Manager in order to maintain a high level of professionalism
- Recruit, train, evaluate, retain and develop your team members
- Attend weekly and monthly (Taster Tribe) meetings
- Complies with HACCP standards by performing all hygiene checks on a daily basis
- Accountable for the planning and running of shifts
- Minimum 2 years experience as Kitchen Manager
- NVQ level 1 and NVQ level 2 is an advantage
- HACCP Training is an advantage
The online food delivery space has seen enormous growth in recent years and has driven the success of some of the biggest names in tech today. Digital food brands devised from the ground up for food delivery and optimised through technological innovations are the next frontier for the online food delivery market, which is expected to be worth $365 billion by 2030.
At Taster, our ambition is to build the world’s largest restaurant group through a powerful platform of digitally native food brands. Taster is at the intersection of food and technology - we firmly believe that innovation drives better customer experience, increased choice and allows a sustainable economic model for the whole food industry – we are at the forefront of this revolution and we are looking for hungry people to join us!
For more information about our brands, please visit www.taster.com