The Kitchen Team Member will be responsible for preparing all the dishes for our exciting new Italian pasta brand.
To launch and celebrate this new brand, we will have a pop up restaurant in central Soho which will be your place of work.
This role is a fixed term position, ending mid January 2023.
Competitive pay | Free food | Flexible working | Training | Chance to be part of the founding team of an exciting new brand! | Join a energetic and motivated team
- Ensure Taster standards are met by learning, understanding and executing all the
- Guarantee a best in class customer experience
- Responsible for optimising brands performance by reaching a high level of
operational KPIs (rating, prep time, etc.)
- Each shift, we will rely upon you to cook our world famous, iconic food to a high standard through attention to detail, operating at speed, respecting hygiene controls and most importantly, the ability to work as part of a team
The Kitchen Team Member will be supported in their role by the Kitchen Manager who will also be there to assist with your ongoing learning and development
- Dynamic, rigorous, enthusiastic, organised, resilient, loyal, attentive to detail
- 1+ years experience as a cook/Kitchen Team Member
- HACCP Training is an advantage
The online food delivery space has seen enormous growth in recent years and has driven the success of some of the biggest names in tech today. Digital food brands devised from the ground up for food delivery and optimised through technological innovations are the next frontier for the online food delivery market, which is expected to be worth $365 billion by 2030.
At Taster, our ambition is to build the world’s largest restaurant group through a powerful platform of digitally native food brands.
Taster is at the intersection of food and technology - we firmly believe that innovation
drives better customer experience, increased choice and allows a sustainable economic model for the whole food industry – we are at the forefront of this revolution and we are looking for hungry people to join us!
For more information about our brands, please visit www.taster.com