This role is a fixed term position, ending mid-January 2023.
Are you interested in…
Free food | Flexible working | Training | Chance to be part of the founding team of an exciting new brand! | An energetic and motivated team | £11.00 per hour | Monthly performance bonus | £500 bonus upon successful completion of the role through to Dec 31st
If the answer is ‘Yes’, we want to hear from you today!
We need superstar Kitchen Team Members to help us celebrate and launch our brand-new Italian pasta brand. You’ll join our pop-up restaurant in Soho from 8th October 2022 to mid-January 2023.
- Cook our world famous, iconic food to a high standard
- Follow our Taster kitchen processes (we’ll train you how!)
- Work as a team to cook our food at speed, following hygiene controls
- Smash our operational KPIs (rating, prep time, etc.)
- Give our customers the best food experience in Soho!
You will work with the Kitchen Manager throughout the 3 months to ensure your ongoing development.
- Dynamic, rigorous, enthusiastic, organised, resilient, loyal, attentive to detail
- 1+ years Hospitality/Restaurant/Kitchen experience
- HACCP Training is an advantage
The online food delivery space has seen enormous growth in recent years and has driven the success of some of the biggest names in tech today. Digital food brands devised from the ground up for food delivery and optimised through technological innovations are the next frontier for the online food delivery market, which is expected to be worth $365 billion by 2030.
At Taster, our ambition is to build the world’s largest restaurant group through a powerful platform of digitally native food brands.
Taster is at the intersection of food and technology - we firmly believe that innovation
drives better customer experience, increased choice and allows a sustainable economic model for the whole food industry – we are at the forefront of this revolution and we are looking for hungry people to join us!
For more information about our brands, please visit www.taster.com